Tūja (German: Taubenhof) was an estate in northern Latvia, located in Tūja parish. The estate was created prior to 1564, and the manor house still stands today. It was converted into a school in 1919. Some of the subsidiary peasant farms still survive as well.
The surnames found in the 1826 revision list for Tūja, written as they appear in the document:
The 1826 revision list is one of the earliest sources for the surnames of Tūja.